CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My oh my, how time flies!

Our Little Man is nine months old already! I can't believe it! He has finally picked up on the crawling thing the last couple of weeks and is ALL over the place. I don't know if most people are overwhelmed with it at first but I actually enjoy that I don't have to carry him from room to room now! He just crawls on in right behind me, along with his best bud Koda. Him and Koda have so much fun now that Kohen can move around on his own. Koda wasn't sure how to handle it at first but now Kohen is interacting and they play fetch and tug-a-war all the time. Cutest thing to watch ever! He is a healthy little bugger, which we are so very grateful for! The doc was very impressed at how strong he is for his age. He weighed in at a little over 16 lbs and is 27.5 in. long at his 9 month appointment. He is full of life and excitement and we couldn't love anything more than we love him!! He loves the camera, which you can totally tell by all these pictures...




PS. For those that read our previous blog, Jeremy's finger is back to normal. He has full function of it so we are grateful for that. He has a pretty sweet scar to show for it. It was just a little bump in our road, thankfully we can just get back up and dust ourselves off and life is good!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Jen- I LOVE that last pic of him....soooooo cute!!!

The Holt's said...

I cannot believe he's that big already! Time flies!!! He is a cutie! Glad Jeremy's finger is just fine!! :)

Jed Atkinson said...

I can't believe you made him have his first bad school picture.