CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JER!

Jeremy's irthday was the last day of December and I always feel like he gets jipped out of celebrating his birthday. No one can ever get together because it's New Year's eve and everyone else has parties to go to or what not. So, I wanted to do something for him this year that was just about him and not New Years. We had some friends and neighbors over for dinner and cake. And like a worry wart that I am, I was too worried about people getting enough soup to eat or whatever that I didn't even take a single picture! However, it was fun to get together to celebrate my awesome hubby!
I got Jer a new Tempurpedic pillow. (I know, sounds lame, but his is so old and he loves it.) And since Jeremy is still such a kid at heart, Kohen got him a remote control helicopter. I'm not really sure why he enjoys flying them around when he can actually fly a real one.... but what ever makes him happy!

As you can see, Kohen looks pretty excited about it as well. Like father like son.
Kohen and I are very lucky to have such a WONDERFUL daddy and husband! He works so hard for both of us we LOVE him more than anything! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

1 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Happy be-lated birthday to Jeremy. Your family pictures from Christmas and Halloween are darling!