CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Our Little One

We know our little guy will be here before we know it so I am trying to enjoy every moment I can before our new journey begins. I have had my maternity pictures already! I wanted to do them before I was uncomfortably...large. And they turned out so cute! The day we took these pictures, it was freezing cold!! And the wind is not a girls best friend when trying to pose for the camera! But we toughed it out and our Photographer was great! Here are just a few of them... What I Love Most About Being Pregnant...

I absolutely LOVE feeling our little guy kick and squirm. He is definitely a wiggle worm. I'm pretty convinced that he will come out doing acrobatics! But one thing is for sure, he can already put a smile on my face!

I LOVE that Jeremy t
ells me every day how beautiful I am. Anyone who has been pregnant knows how you can have days where you feel, lets face it, fat. I love knowing that he sees right past my big belly, and it makes a world of difference!

I LOVE that I have the chance to be a MOMMY! I know it will be a challenge but such a blessing at the same time. Being able to care for such a special little guy is the greatest feeling in the world. Especially knowing he will have the BEST DAD in the world!

Needless to say, we are eager for our little guy to come. I am excited to see what he will look like and what type of personality he will have. He has a very loving and excited family waiting for him!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't wait to meet him either!!! He will definitly be one cute little boy!!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

Jen you DO look beautiful! I think you are one of the cutest pregnant girls ever!! We are so excited for you guys, we can't wait to meet that little boy! Being a mom is the best thing in the world, every single moment is precious!! We love you guys!

Jake and Julie said...

Where is Koda in all this I bet he wishes he had his picture taken with you.
~Norah Dog

Derrek & Rilee said...

You are such a cute pregnant person. You don't even look pregnant straight on. I bet you are getting so excited. Good Luck!