CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Sweet Valentine

My sweet hubby took me out for a nice romantic evening for Valentine's day. He booked a room for us at the Anniversary Inn.For those who don't know, I love Italy, even though I've never been, that is my dream vacation one day. He got us the Venice Suite.
It was very sweet and very romantic! I definitely have the best husband ever! And, I think we had a better Valentines than the couple who stayed in the room above us because when we went to bed all of a sudden you could hear them yelling at each other. And I mean full blown yelling! Jeremy fell asleep, but I couldn't. But don't worry, they made up.... don't ask me how I know!!

It was a very nice relaxing weekend with just the two of us and it was needed. Thanks Honey, you are the greatest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok--that's hillarious! I'm glad that they made up - I'm sorry you had to hear about it. Hey, maybe it was Melinda and Rob....they were there that night as well! Anyway, I'm glad you got to experience a little bit of Italy! What a geat idea Jeremy had!

Adam and Sarah said...

Haha! That's hilarious! Too bad they made up, eh? I think I would rather have heard them yelling at each other all night. Or who knows, maybe it was some roll playing just so they could "make up". Ha! :D