CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WARNING!!!!! DO NOT EAT THE MEAT AT ARCTIC CIRCLE!

You have heard the expression "Don't drink the water in Mexico", well I am here to tell you do NOT eat the meat at arctic circle. Just for a brief history, when I was in middle school, I had a hamburger at Arctic Circle. My meat was not cooked and I got sick. I have not had a hamburger or anything with their hamburger meat ever since then. I am however, addicted to their Butterfinger shakes. So, yesterday, I was craving a shake. So I get to Arctic Circle and I told myself, "Self, a shake is not a good thing to have for lunch. You must have something else." Well some of the girls in the office had ordered some tacos or something from some Mexican restaraunt and it smelled really good. So, I ordered a taco wrap as well. In the back of my mind I just KNEW it was a bad idea...so, I go back to work with my food and I start eating. To my suprise the taco wrap is decent (just for the record, Taco Bell is much better). Anyway, I am pretty busy at work taking a bite of my taco here and there not really paying attention. I was just about done with my taco and it's hard to eat and do paperwork at the same time so I decide to just hurry and finish my taco so I can focus better. So, I pick up my taco, and for the first time I look at it.....PINK MEAT!!!!!!! Yeah, I just about threw up!!!! So I emptied my full mouth into the sack and threw it away! And here I am, a day later with a very upset stomach! So, I for one am never going to eat meat from arctic circle again. I gave it a chance a long time ago and apparently, they didn't deserve the second chance!!! And I have learned my lesson!

2 comments:

Jessica Walker said...

Glad you found our blog! I agree with the Artic Circle meat. West and I both have had similar experiences.

Derrek & Rilee said...

Thanks for the tip, I'm the same way with Burger King..Yuck!! You guys have a really nice house.